Non-credit CPD Activities
- Time spent planning, organizing, or facilitating any activity.
- Published congress proceedings.
- Non-referenced letters to the editor of accredited journals.
- Daily ward rounds.
- Written assignments.
- Compilation of student training manuals for internal use.
- Staff and/or administrative meetings.
- Tours and/or viewing of exhibits and technological demonstrations.
- Membership in professional bodies.
- Holding a portfolio on the professional body’s executive or council structure.
- Presentations and publications for the public.
- Meetings arranged by pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers or importers of products and technical devices (including assistive device technology) or their representatives purely for the purpose of marketing and/or promoting their products are not eligible for accreditation.
- Activities for the purpose of training in the use of company products or technological devices may be presented by arrangement with an accredited service provider.
- Lecturing or teaching if it is in your Terms of Reference (TOR)